There is a wide range of options to explore the area, your guide will be pleased to discuss with you all the details and adapt your half-day tour to your likes and interests. She will escort you all along the journey and provide you with interesting facts and relevant information.
Some options are (but not limited to):
Nature & Landscape:
- Following the footsteps of Félix Rodríguez de la Fuente, Spain’s most famous naturalist and broadcaster.
- Nature Interpretation at a Natural Park
History & Culture:
- Medieval castles and Romanesque Churches.
- Salt mines: origins of an ancient currency.
- Caves, rock engravings and fossils.
- All these tours can be combined and customized.
- Transportation is not included but it can be arranged for you if needed (likewise, guides will be happy to escort travellers in their own cars/vans)
- The tour details will be directly arranged with your guide, previous to booking.
- Face masks required for travellers and guides at all times (indoors and outdoors)
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience