Length: 90 min.
Type: Private Walking Tour
This tour can be personalized to your preferences
- Castle of Sigüenza, currently a Parador Nacional.
- Medieval Quarter: See the main streets and city walls by night.
- Romanesque churches: Visit the famous Santiago (St. Jacob’s) and San Vicente (St. Vincent’s) Churches.
- House of “El Doncel“, our famous knight.
- Old Jail’s Square (Plazuela de la Cárcel)
- Main Square (Plaza Mayor).
- Cathedral of Sigüenza.
You need to get your booking reference number before processing the order, please make sure your booking is confirmed and your guide will be available for you. Meeting Point, date, time and other details will be arranged by e-mail.
Contact: [email protected]
ADDITIONAL NOTES: this is an outdoor walking tour and entrance tickets are not included.
CANCELLATION POLICY: Purchase is refundable if cancelled up to 48 hours before the date/time arranged for your visit.
- Face masks required for travellers at all times (indoors and outdoors)
- Face masks required for guides at all times (indoors and outdoors)
- Hand sanitizer available to travellers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience